Brighton Birthday


My birthday was last Thursday. To celebrate my boyfriend took me to Brighton Beach, unofficially known as the gay capital of England. The city used to be a busy fishing village and the tightly compacted fish market streets have been transformed into a shopping oasis, a place for hipsters, posh heads, and Goth kids alike. We spent most of the afternoon browsing vintage clothing racks and shelf after shelf of old English trinkets and toys.

Although it was a little chilly, we had a nice long walk down the pier, which had classic carnival rides. Followed by a nice cider to warm up. We ending the night with a vegan burger from Red Veg, and it was thee most amazing veggie burger I have had in my life, hands down! I thought for a moment I was eating a Whopper! INCREDIBLE!



>>>In front of the Royal Pavilion.
>>>The old burned down pier.





>>>The best veggie burger EVER!
♡- Kristen

No comments:

Post a Comment