Sierra Leone Parties in Bournemouth

Although London is one of the most cultural diverse cities in the world, claiming to have more than 300 languages and dialects spoken, a mere drive away to the coast of Bournemouth and the many different skin colors dwindle down to mostly white, or Caucasian.

That's why today, while headed down to Bournemouth pier I was shocked to see a huge mass of black people partying it up on the beach. Hell yeah!







Apparently this was a outing for immigrates and refugees from Sierra Leone I had no idea so many people from that country lived in this general area.

Unfortunately, later that night while Ashley and I went for a ride, we found the beach completely littered with debris from the festivities. Wish I had my camera with me to show just how bad the beach looked.



♡- Kristen

1 comment:

  1. haha.. awesome! although the liter is not so awesome :(

    ReplyDelete