London Weekend Night Two: Lovebox Festival



You would think that after getting zero sleep I would take the following night easy, um... no. That did NOT happen. I ended up attending the final day of the three day musical festival called Lovebox that is held in Victoria Park in London.

The reason why I ended up going to this ginormous crazy hippy-loving event was because Claire, who is Ashley's brother's girlfriend, was working that event that night. In order to stay the night at her house instead of spending more money on a hostel, I had to go to the event and party with her until it ended, and THEN go back to hers and sleep. Although I was extremely tired, it was a lot of fun.

When the music stopped, we hurried to the nearest tube station in a sea of half naked, drugged up festival-goers. We all clammered into the hot underground. We had to race from one train to the next and actually made the final midnight train back to Claire's. I finally got to rest after a 48 hour bender.






>>> Do I look tired?


>>> Yes, that is an energy drink cocktail in my hands. I know they're bad, but I NEEDED IT!

No comments:

Post a Comment