The Black Keys Concert

As fate would have it, the amazing American blues-rock duo The Black Keys played a short walking distance away from my place at the O2 Academy venue in Boscombe. I had bought Ashley tickets to the concert for his birthday in October and now was the time to enjoy.

We missed the beginning of the first band The Walkmen, of whom I'm also a fan. But managed to find really good spots on the second story balcony before the Keys' performance.

The duo put on a brilliant concert playing some of my favorite tunes, including "Girl Is On My Mind," "Strange Times," and "Your Touch". And although there were only two of them on stage, their presence was massive and the sound deliciously full. The singer/guitarist Dan Auerbach retained his rich bluesy vocals and did not disappoint live. Go see them!







♡ - Kristen

No comments:

Post a Comment