Natural History Musuem: London

You had me at free entry, National History Museum. But you could really charge a butt-load for all the amazingness inside, not that the outside is less-amazing or anything, the building is like an architectural Mona Lisa.

I don't care if you're old or young, male or female, but the mere mention of full scale dinosaur fossils should get anyone pumped. And sure enough, a huge dinosaur is right smack dab in the middle of the entrance. Although I had my heart set on a huge T-Rex when I walked in, it's hard to be disappointed when it comes to any dinosaur.

Ashley and I spent most of our time in the dino section of the museum, only because that was the most crowded area and the line of visitors in the narrow walking paths came to halt every other minute. In the middle of the tour was a moving lifelike full scale T-Rex but compared to the ones I've experience on rides like Walt Disney's Animal Kingdom Dino Ride I wasn't really impressed; the kiddies loved it though.

^^^ That's me in front. The kind lady that took the pic chopped off the top bit though, dang it!


^^^ This is a gigantic sloth with some skeleton behind it... hahaha j/k.
^^^ Up close to stuffed extinct dodo birds.

^^^sexxxxxy....
^^^ This is the fossil that sparked rumors of actual cyclops roamed the earth, although it was later discovered to be nothing but a damaged elephant fossil.
^^^ In the Earth's Treasury section of the museum, rare gems and diamonds are on display. I could have spent way longer in there, but I think Ashley was kinda over it.
^^^ If you can't read it, it's the world's largest modern cut, top colour, flawless diamond.... um, enough said!♡- Kristen

No comments:

Post a Comment